Monday, January 14, 2013

Sonnet paper


Jake
English

            This is a horrible way to start this but its true. Stop crying over him or her and get over him or her. For three reasons one is if the person cared for you, your lover wouldn’t have left no matter what. Two, there is a bunch of people in the world who would be better for you then him or her. Three you can’t chase something that isn’t there.
 I’m not saying this to be really mean to you but to tell you the truth. If you two broke apart it would be better to not go back to him or her because if you two loved each other enough it wouldn’t even have been broken. She or he wouldn’t even think about leaving you if they truly loved you. Why would someone want to hurt you if they said I love you, they wouldn’t want to bring .  
The saying “there is other fish in the sea,” is true because there are millions of people in this world, and you have not met all the people in the world, so you have not met the women or man that loves you no matter what. That would always be there for you. I’m sure somewhere in the world there is a man or woman who loves you for who you are but you just need to find them. 
It may seem like you love that person but how could you love somebody that doesn’t care or love you back. Its like you are chasing something that isn’t there, you can’t get him or her to love you, what you need to do is find someone who loves you. I’m not the kind of guy for dating advice, because I have my own problems that I went through. The reason I’m saying this, is because I have had the same problem I thought I loved a girl more then anything, like spending the rest of my life with her even though she took me away from my friends and tried to change me. I got over her though because I knew if she “loved” me, she would have stayed with me and not leave me or even cheat on me. 
Through these three points you should not go after him or her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment